- Face coverings and six-feet social distancing required.
- Limit 1 person or family on the Bookmobile at a time.
- In case of COVID-19 increase in the community, it may be necessary to reduce library services again.
- 9:30 - 10:30 - Pack River General Store
- 11:00 - 12:00 - Selle Valley School
- 12:30 - 3:00 - Samuels Store
- 10:30 - 12:00 - Careywood Fire Station
- 12:30 - 2:30 - Westmond Store
- 10:00 - 11:00 - Kids Castle (every two weeks)
- 12:00 - 2:30 - Old Hope School (next to Davis Grocery)
- 12:00 - 2:00 - Vay Store
Bookmobile Phone: (208) 290-3622
Supervisor: Ann - email or call (208) 263-6930 ext. 1208
What is the Bookmobile?The bookmobile is like a small branch of the library, on wheels! It travels to the four corners of the district and carries all the types of materials that are available at the Sandpoint or Clark Fork branches. Any material – books, CDs, DVDs, magazines, games and Playaways can be requested and the drivers will bring it when it becomes available. Anything that is checked out at the bookmobile can be returned at any of the stops or at any of the other district branches.
Why do we have it?The mission of the Library District is to provide access to opportunities for discovery, connection, and lifelong learning. In support of this mission, the Library is dedicated to the basic First Amendment principles of intellectual freedom and access to information without censorship. In order to serve the whole district as widely as possible and to fulfill its mission statement, the bookmobile was purchased.